Ignace Schuermans is an Of Counsel at Pierstone Brussels.
He is fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Ignace has extensive experience in commercial and real estate law, having worked as a legal practitioner for civil law notaries and as a lawyer at a major international firm advising high net individuals at the Brussels bar.
- Since 2015: Self-employed jurist
- 2013-2015: Jurist at Notary
- 2009-2012: Attorney at Greenille (Now Deloitte legal)
- 2001-2008: Jurist at Notary
- 2008-2009: Postgraduate Estate Planning at VUB
- 2001-2002: Master in Estate Law at KUL
- 1999-2000: Master in Notary at KUL
- 1995-1999: Master in Law at UA
- 1993-1995: Bachelor in Law at Université de Namur